Online in early 2020, NEP’s DC Hub became the launch point for NEP’s growing portfolio of innovative US media solutions. Originally built to house our powerful media asset management platform, NEP Mediabank, the Hub now boasts two control rooms and is supporting clients with virtual editing, remote commentary and at-home operations, plus MCR and live ingest services. These new solutions can further support the current production environment when social distancing is critical for clients, talent and crew.
Let’s dive a little deeper into the Hub’s capabilities and features – take a look:
- Ideally located along the northeast corridor of our nation’s capital, the NEP DC Hub location was chosen for it’s extensive connectivity, enabling NEP US to connect to venues throughout the US and our global network of Hubs in Australia, Netherlands, Oslo & the UK. This offers our clients extensive connectivity options.
- Built with two control rooms, the DC Hub acts as an off-premise broadcast center or centralized production hub that can support 2 simultaneous productions or 1 large-scale, full-service production.
- Offers bi-directional, multi-feed capability with both traditional and new transport formats.
- Available with live broadcast services like live ingest, remote commentary, graphics and replay.
- Offers clients the ability to quickly search, review, edit, collaborate and share content and media files through our award-winning MAM, NEP Mediabank.
- Through our partnership with Eurovision Global Network provides a robust connectivity network.
- 24/7 monitoring
- The DC Hub can be used with NEP’s Home Studio solutions for a complete, professional-quality broadcast so talent can go live from home while operators can work off-premise.
The fall sports and events season is already scheduling, so consider the NEP DC Hub as part of your return-to-air planning to keep your talent and staff safe.
Contact your NEP Account Manager for more info and availability of the DC Hub, or send us a message.